• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keeping a mask from moving in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know how to create a mask that stays in a fixed position and does not move with the object (text) within the layer where the mask is applied. The attached image shows what I'm working on. The letters ANCO move from beyond the left edge of the screen, moving right, past the letter V. I want to create a mask that hides them until they pass the right edge of the letter V, but every time I create a mask on the ANCO layer, the mask moves WITH the letters ANCO as they travel from left to right. How can I create a mask that will stay in one spot, covering the letters ANCO until they pass the right edge of the mask, which I want to be at the right edge of the letter V?Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 8.44.52 PM.png

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your source material for this graphic? Is it png images? Or are you making these in the Essential Graphics panel?

If you are making the letters in the Essential Graphics panel, make sure you are moving them using the Vector Motion under Graphics heading in your Effects control and not making it move by changing the position under the Video heading.

To clear up any confusion, you might describe in more detail the steps you are using to try and create the effect you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines