• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keeping transcription from a sequence to a subsequence

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I have the transcription I made and finetuned, copy to a subsequence I make? When I make a subsequence I need to retranscribe. I'd like to avoid that, as I have already finetuned the transcription. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gabriel,

This is still a challenge at the transcript level. In the Beta version, they are working with keeping the transcription by individual clips as well as a static transcript of a sequence.

If the sequences are the same timing, you can export the transcript from Sequence 1, and import it to Sequence 2. The transcript export you want is a .prtranscript, but it cannot be edited. In the Beta, they are also working on importing an edited transcript.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Stan. Best, Gabriel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines