• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcut error/bug??

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, im assuming this is just yet another premiere bug, but im finding it really annoying...

Basically my workflow requires me to add LOTS of frame holds, my usual workfow is to cut the clip at the desired location, step back 1 frame then right mouse click and select add frame hold before stretching it out to the desired length. However, this would be so much quicker if I could eliminate the right click and selecting from menu step....

Now, I have found both frame hold AND add frem hold segment in the keyboard shortcuts, and assigned them to various keys and/or key combos, but neither work, at all, not in the slightest. 

Is there a workaround for this, or am I doing something wrong? i'd be happy with the 'add framehold segment' working (even if it does cut all tracks). 

thanks in advance.

Jon

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmmm, seems ive found a workaround, I was trying to use the function keys, but ive just tried a regular letter key and it works so sorry for the now pointless post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might want to reset preferences.

Shortcuts work just fine here on windows and 22.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines