• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframe weirdness with auto bezier

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, I must say that I'm still trying to learn how this all works. I've successfully used ease out and ease in in this project to make the beginning and ending of several moves smooth. On the one in question though, everything seems haywire. If I use auto bezier for position and zoom, the image floats all over the screen before settling down to the correct location/zoom level at the fnal keyframe. If I use linear interpolation for this, it all behaves okay, but looks ugly because of the unnatural motion. 

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd look for stray keyframes that you may not have intentionally set. Also, if you have an ease keyframe on position and possibly scale. Make sure that if one is set to ease that both are set to ease.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rob...Thanks for your suggestions. There were no extra keyframes, and ease in and ease out all matched. And now, mysteriously, it has started working again, as it has everywhere else in this project. It's all very mysterious.

I do have one additonal question: When right-clicking the position keyframe I see two categories: temporal interpolation and spatial interpolation. Thr first offers ese in and ease out, but the second offers linear, bezier, auto bezier and continuous bezier. Do I just ignore spatial interpolation? Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines