Keyframes disappear once I flatten a multicam sequence

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a multicam sequence, and adding audio keyframes in places the audio gets a bit too loud. I am in the habit of flattening my multicam sequences when I'm ready to export, but I noticed that the multicam sequence audio keyframes don't affect the audio as desired (basically disappear) when I flatten it. Is there a workaround to keep the audio keyframes (or any keyframes) once you flatten?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, 2022 and this problem still here. 5 years later. Unbelievable! What happens is that once you flatten the multicam sequence, the keyframes goes forward in time. It's probably a bug. The workaround that I found was to flatten, use markers (M shortcut) to marker in and out (just as reference), send the clip up to another empty track, extend the clip all the way to it's full length (in order to see where did the keyframes go) and reposition them with the markers help. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines