• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframing..

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were to sum up my problem with Keyframing, its that it doesn't seem to work for me.  I am missing something somewhere.  I am editing VR video using the GoPro Reframe.. 

I have tried keyframing things like reframes and zooms before and after my effect or change/edit to a video, but regarldess of whether I keyframe and then change, or change and then keyframe, if I have several keyframes per video, it seems like only the last one matters.   In other words, the last change I make shows up for the whole video.  Any previous keyframes that I had THOUGHT I set, aren't working.  What am I missing?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you check the keyframes, can you see them having different values (values you set in the first place)?

Or do the values on keyframes get somehow reset?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how to answer that.  I see the keyframes within the video field timeframe.  I see the keyframes show up on the keyframe map above and to the left of the video timeline.  For the record, none of my "effects" have a keyframe in/next to it, like I often see in other people's videos.  I can just adjust my effects, and then set a keyframe from within the video timeline that I had to stretch to even see the keyframe option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you move your playhead to the position of the keyframe in the Effect Controls panel, you'll see the value for the keyframed property on the left:

MarekMularczyk_0-1626337956846.png

Move your playhead to different keyframes and check if the value changes

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for you help.  Some time has passed, and since then I have experimented with and learned a LOT about keyframing.  I'm far from a master, but I'm not a padwan anymore, either...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines