• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Labels of clips just disappear, reverting back to the default

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After labeling an entire timeline, a major part of my workflow, I open another timeline to look around... then go back to my other labeled timeline to notice all the labels are done.... the entire timeline is back to the original color.

Mod note: edited for content.

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

label color.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not the answer, and not only that... an obvious design flaw in Premiere... read what that says, "show source clip name and label, and yet... all the labels are present when it is disabled... when it's checked, all labels do not appear! 

However, I found yesterday that toggling that on and then back off revealed some, not all, but some of the colored clips I had set up... it's a bug. I am so livid with the people who design this software... each version gets worse before it gets better.

Mod note: edited for content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines