Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lag after export

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

So I have a problem when I export my video, there's a lag beetween the sound and the image. So I decided to export first the sound and then the image and put them together again in an new project.

I just realised that images are shifting when exportated. I have an image supposed to bo at 43seconds and when I export the movie, one exported it's at 38 seconds. I don't understand why, the first image on my timeline is starting at 0,00.

Sorry for my english and thank you if anyone can help me !

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device was used to shoot the footage? dslr? phone?screen recorded?

You might be working with a variable frame rate footage, since most screen recorders and phones work this way.

if yes,please use applications that can transcode your footage to a constant frame rate before importing them to premiere pro for example Handbrake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of them are pictures from a phone and others are videos filmed by phone, or some png/jpeg files.

Do I have to put every elements in HandBrake?  or only videos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there!

You can check this article that helps in figure out how to work with VFR: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-work-with-variable-frame-rate-vfr-media-in-pr...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines