• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lag on Premiere Pro 2023 Initial Sequence

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Issue - The first sequence created by Premiere skips frames during playback. Workaround: deleted sequence and copied to another generated one. 
  • Adobe Premiere Pro version number: Version 23.1.0
  • Operating system - macOS Ventura 13.1 (22C65)
  • System Info: CPU, GPU, RAM, HD:
    • CPU 2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9

• GPU and Driver Version: Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB
      Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

• RAM 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

• Hard Drive Lacie Thunderbolt Lightening

• Video format: XAVC-S 4k 100p 30f Cine4 Gamma
  • Workflow details: Imported footage using the Premiere Pro interface. Two timelines were created using a custom preset, one where the main editing will take place (first created) and a second to drag cut-up footage too (second created). This timeline is created to substitute sub-clipping. When footage and music were loaded on the first sequence created, playback was lagging/skipping frames. That sequence was deleted. A third sequence using the same information from the preset was created where there was no playback or lag. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Hello @Kozzy,

Thanks for the message. Thanks for the detailed info. I don't see any other upvotes, so no other editors are hitting this bug. Perhaps the misbehaving sequence was corrupt since another copy of the sequence worked. Are you still having this issue?

I'll move your post to the Discussion board while we await your confirmation.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Kozzy,

Thanks for the message. Thanks for the detailed info. I don't see any other upvotes, so no other editors are hitting this bug. Perhaps the misbehaving sequence was corrupt since another copy of the sequence worked. Are you still having this issue?

I'll move your post to the Discussion board while we await your confirmation.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines