• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Landscape and portrait in the same project

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to have a clip be landscape and a different clip to be portrait within the same project? 

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use clips of all sorts of ratios in any given project.  The question becomes how you choose to display them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to display them both. For example I want my starting clip to be portrait (want the starting clip to always look the same for all my projects)  but the rest of the video is all done in landscape.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Melissa,

Sorry for the confusion. If I understand correctly, you are trying to place both aspect ratios in a sequence. You pick one or another, but you cannot have both in a sequence that somehow "adapts" to a new ratio. I apologize for that. Excellent idea, though! 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines