• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last Update doesn't work fine!

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest Update is well intentioned, but it doesn't work properly!

I'm waiting very long until I'm in the Output tab, it's a mess with the imported templates an the app crashed...

The older Version was very good, i have no benefits now!

Please do not release a new version until it has been properly tested and is working.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. Do you see any error codes or messages when it crashes? Have  you tried deleting cache files and resetting preferences?

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

unfortunately that doesn't help, I can't use the integrated encoder. the standalone app works great. can you please add a key command that directly opens encoder! Thanks!! 

and where else could the problem be? The longer I work on a project in premiere and the bigger it is, the longer it takes until the encoder opens, let alone I want to change any parameters...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines