• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Leave Color Effect in Premiere Pro 2022

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find the Leave Color effect in the latest version of Preimere Pro 2022. I can no seem to find it anywhere. Has this effect changed names or gone away? If anyone can help to find this effect or no of a way to this that would be great. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Check the Obsolete Bin. You can always use the search function to find Obsolete effects. Good luck!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having ht esame issue. I did find Obsolete effects. But I don't see anything that says leave color or close to that.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternative, you  can use Color Replace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it really stressed me out name was changed to color pass

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. I was wondering what happened to Leave Color effect and why it was removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The effects in the obsolete bin are there because the code is old and typically the math is as ancient and perhaps outdated or simply ... not particularly good. So they aren't going to rebuild them with another effect available to do most of the use,

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines