• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Legacy Titler and new workbar

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want my Legacy Titler back in PP2022. The new titler is no match for the old Legacy Titler, I could import gfx, make graduations, saveas title title changes much easier and more user friendly than the new titler.  THE Legacy Titler worked fine for me for almost 20 years. Please bring it back!

Secondly where has the grey bar on the timeline work bar gone? If I'm exporting 70 mini edits I have to move both the in and out workbar tabs for each export, I used to be able to just pull the grey bar to the next in point of the export and just adjust the out position of the workbar. It was half the work, which adds up if you're exporting dozens of clips.

Did I sat bring back the Legacy Titler!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am here seeking an answer to the same thing. The legacy titles were so basic to use if you had many titles in one daily project. Why take that away from us? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legacy titler has been removed permanently, has been coming for a very long time.

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/09/27/modernize-your-titles-workflow-in-premiere-pro

Just try the EGP you will surprised what you can do with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann, I will continue to use EGP because I have no choice. I will also look at other editing programs for the first time since the turn of the century because I feel unheard and Ive paid a small fortune to Adobe over the years, Im sure Im not alone.

So, does anyone know where the grey bar between the Work Area ins and outs has gone? You could move the whole work area along the timeline in one move by grabbing the grey bar. Adobe seems to be really messing up something that didnt need fixing, in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gray bar missing is a known bug.

Have to wait for update.

Use in and outpoints instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again Ann. Ive just cut and exported to ME over 100 Dance school edits, whether I use in and out points or the current faulty work bar area markers, its twice as much work as just sliding the old grey bar along the timeline to the next export and adjusting the out point each time. That counts when you do it over a hundred times. I really wish theyd stop messing with PP. Ive downloaded DaVinci for a look, its free. I never thought Id walk away from Adobe after 30 years in TV. Once again I appreciate your insight though Ann.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can slide the in and outpoint too just like the WAB.

I stopped using the WAB ages ago.

You can  select a section of your timeline you want to export.

Hit forward slash and voila in and outpoints over that section.

Deleting: ctrl+shift+X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at Davinci - you will be VERY surprised and what you can get for $300 and you will be glad you did.

We are still stuck in the Adobe world due to several feature films that are in post-production (these are typically very long edits so not easy to convert) but stupid things like removing a "simple" titler and adobe's lack of support/care have led us to look at other products.  (and I was an Adobe pureist for 20 years!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines