• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens Flare effect within Premiere Pro.. Used and sold on stock footage?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I'm wanting to know if I can use the Lens Flare effect within my Premiere Pro CC 2019 on a stock footage clip which I will put for sale?

Are there limitations as to the use of effects within Premiere Pro?

Thanks in advance

Woody

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's built to be used professionally ... including of course all effects. Go for it!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks. From the little research I've done it isn't always that simple though- with fonts for example. You can have fonts that are there in your Premiere Pro that you can't use in a clip to sell.. So I just wondered if there could be the same situation with the effects. I guess it would only be effects that didn't come as standard with the Adobe software.. right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't think of any fonts within Premiere that aren't usable on 'sellable' work. As it is assumed with Premiere Pro that all work done is done for broadcast/streaming/publication of some kind.

The included mogrts are also yours to mod and use at will.

Where you have to pay is when you license something else ... like go to their stock files for mogrts or sound files.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola aunque puedes usar el clip de stcok Premiere tiene incluido el efecto Lens Flare para usar las veces que sea necesario.
De preferencia sobre una solido negro (en una capa de ajuste en modo de fusion pantalla)

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming this stock footage is shot by you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes of course I filmed the clip so own the rights

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines