• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licence for student project

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I have to purchase a license before using an audio stock for my short university project?

I am a student currently working on a module project using Adobe Premiere. I plan to use one of the audio stocks in Premiere for about 40seconds in the short visual task, and I do not have the funds to pay for the licence. For more clarification, this is a university module project and not to process any form of financial gain, grants, or sponsorship. The whole project is less than 3 minutes long, and as stated above, I will be using the audio stock for about 40 seconds only. Hence, am I allowed to use the audio file freely or not, please?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is not a free asset, you will need to buy it.

They are not created by Adobe, but by independent creators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a google search for "YouTube Audio Library".  Google provides a huge collection of royalty free music that is also free of charge.  You may need to have a Google account.  I would put in a link, but the link seems to be tied to my account.  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can check these free resources:

https://freemusicarchive.org/home

https://archive.org/details/audio

among others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines