• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing Error | Sorry, something went wrong while trying to license the Music Track.

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to license an Audio Track in Premiere Pro.
Using the License... option in the right click menu (right-click on the audio track within Premiere Pro) the initial response was (something along the lines of) you can't do that with your current plan.

After some googling; according to https://helpx.adobe.com/au/stock/faq.html > Licensing and asset types >  Video and audio > How do I purchase an audio track?

You can license Adobe Stock audio in the following ways: 

Through a subscription: Subscriptions allow you to license audio tracks with a standard license. In addition, you can use the subscription to license standard images (i.e., photos, vectors, illustrations), templates, and 3D assets. 

Through a credit pack: You can purchase an audio standard or extended license using a credit pack. You can buy a standard audio license with 1 credit and an extended audio license with 20 credits. 

Wanting to licence three audio tracks (standard licence) I purchased a 5 Credit Pack (for AUD54.95 inc GST).

Now, when I click on Licence... in the right-click menu on the track, within Premiere Pro (as before), I now get a notice advising 'This will use 1 of your 5 available credits.'. This being exactly what I want to do, I click on 'Confirm'.

Unfortunately this then gives another pop-up :-

Licensing Error
Sorry, something went wrong while trying to license the Music Track. Continue to the Adobe Stock website to finish licensing.

Clicking 'Cotinuen' on the Error popup does not automatically take me to the Adobe Stock website; so I manually navigate there and search for one of the three tracks I wish to use. From here it seems Adobe now wants me to spend AUD264.00 (for one track!!!) to licence this for my Organization - Definitely not what I want to do!!!

How do I purchase the audio tracks, as advertised in the FAQ i.e. using 1 Credit from my Credit Pack, and as confirmed by the initial Pop-up box?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Best is to contact customer support.

chatchat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best is to contact customer support.

chatchat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - Support Chat has advised me that I must wait 24 hours before the credits can be used (the fact that the application  acknowledges my credits with its message saying that it will consume one of my five available credits notwithstanding).  Good work Adobe!! (not a happy customer)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An agent I was just chatting with left the chat without answering my questions. Unbelievable. 

Apparently, extended licenses are available through the 69.99/month team subscription, but I do not know how to get an extended music license through that subscription. He did confirm credit packs take 24 hours to appear in account. I wanted to switch us to Adobe Stock, but at this point it's too confusing. @twaritar3263062 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like extended licenses are coming soon to audio? For credit packs too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines