• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing Music from Adobe Stock Not Working in Premiere Pro

Participant ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a membership in Adobe Stock and I'm running the latest build of Premiere Pro CC. I'm logged in to Adobe Creative Cloud. Premiere Pro CC shows I'm logged in.

Today, I was editing a video and I needed music. I used the "Sound" tab in Premiere Pro CC and found a piece of music I thought would be a good match for the short video I was editing. I clicked the LICENSE button and was presented with an empty pop-up box with a spinning circle that never went away.

I closed the box after several minutes and tried again. Same thing. I saved and closed the project, shut down Premiere Pro CC and restarted it, reloading the project.

I tried to export the video and was told that the project included low quality, unlicensed assets that I should license by clicking on the shopping cart icon next to the asset in the project panel. I clicked the shopping cart icon and got the same pop-up with spinning circle. After several minutes of nothing happening, I closed the box.

Interestingly, the shopping cart icon disappeared from the asset in the project panel. I tried to export the video and got the same message about the music track being a low quality, unlicensed  asset (it's the only asset in the video that needed to be licensed).

Ultimately, I had to go to the Adobe Stock web page, find the music track, license it, download it and replace the music track in the video with the one I downloaded.

Why won't Premiere Pro CC do what it's supposed to do - either license the asset and download it into the project, or give me an error message tellng me what's wrong?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

I was able to solve the problem by logging out of Adobe Creative Cloud, thereby logging out all Adobe products, and logging back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what I see...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to solve the problem by logging out of Adobe Creative Cloud, thereby logging out all Adobe products, and logging back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I get that black box with the blue circle continuously going.  I don't have the option to purchase the licensing or anything.  I tried logging off and back on and that did not work.  Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck???? Having the same problem February 2022. Licensing link will not work in Premiere Pro. Logged off, back on...no luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an Adobe Stock forum, you might post over there also.

More users with direct Stock experience.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, for me, it just started working. It was working for me when I used it
last week and I haven't had an update since then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same issue and it's 2023 ... you wrote this in 2021 ... guess they didn't fix the glitch. i can't buy a preview and will need to replace. sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same Same, this is maddening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines