• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link a sequence in one project to another project in productions

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a regular project (not in a production), I could edit a create a sequence called "title sequence", then copy and paste that sequence into each of my episodes. Then, if I wanted to make changes to that title sequence, I could just edit the "title sequence" project and it would auto-update across all of the episodes.

I'm trying to do the same thing in productions, but it won't auto-update changes across different projects.

I'd like to have a title sequence project, then a project for episode 1, a project for episode 2 etc, and do the same thing where I edit the title sequence in the "title sequence" project, and it auto-update where it appears in "episode 1 project" and "episode 2 project" etc.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh ... @Bruce Bullis  ... you got an idea?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds very, very strange. How are you bringing the title sequence into the Episode 1 and Episode 2 projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines