• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link Media "SEARCH" Option NOT WORKING!

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When going through the process of relinking media, I've always been able to use the "SEARCH" option in the LOCATE FILE... window. As of 2 months ago, this feature stopped working. This was happening on multiple Mac Pro's we have but now 2 of 3 that were having the issue suddenly started working again. The last tower is still not working.

I've gone through the wonderful Adobe online tech support and they did the whole "Changing all my Adobe folders to Adobe1" thing which did absolutely nothing. Outside of an uninstall and reinstall, am I missing something here?Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 9.52.32 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, this is not working for me at all. Mac Pro 5,1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not working for me either all of the sudden... I have tried to uninstall and reinstall premiere and it still is not wokring ... someone please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi noahb77864026,

This issue is from quite an old post. What's going on? May we have more info, please? We like to have information about your computer, OS, and version of Premiere Pro. I don't have any trouble along these lines, so screenshots would help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines