• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LogIn Failing - Can't Open Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to open Premiere, I get asked to log in again. When I do that, sometimes I get a message saying premiere failed and other times it opens my project but just asks if I want to save before I close it so I can't do any work! Even if I keep logging in I keep getting the same message -- clearly my login works because I used it to log into this community. 

Any advice??? 

Thank you!!! 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mollyb58010404!

Sorry to hear that. Which OS do you have? Are you getting this issue with a particular project?

Let us know.

Thanks.

Kartika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my computer to Mojave OS 10.14.6 

I realize it is the first time I am opening premiere since I updated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to login and open Premiere Pro fine?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and you might try creating a new user with administrative privileges by going to the mac system preferences:  users and groups...  if you need any help with this, post back.  And not always a smart idea to update your OS in the middle of a project (if you're in the middle of a project).  In the future you might consider creating a bootable clone of your startup drive so you can restore your computer to it's previous state after you update the OS.  I use Carbon Copy Cloner.

https://bombich.com/

I've been using it for years...

And you probably should tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  You've told us some of this, but not all

and does your system meet minimum specs?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what magic happened, but today I logged in and all is good! For now... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines