• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a faster "cut and delete" multiple clips

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm French so I might not use the correct words, apologies.

I would like to cut and delete everything that's before the playhead (first pic) with a single shortcut, so that the start of each clip is aligned (second pic). And also do the same for the end of my clips. How could I do this? 🙂

Thank you so much!

Capture d’écran 2022-06-04 à 18.48.37.pngCapture d’écran 2022-06-04 à 18.48.45.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ctrl/Cmd/A or 'lasso' with the mouse to select them, then hit the Q key for the 'top'. Then for the 'tail', it's the W key. This works on individual tracks, and I think on all selected, acting from where the playhead is located.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks the help Neil!

Unfortunately I know about these two shortcuts, but they only work when all clips are trimmed exactly the same, hence why I'm still looking for this possibly faster way. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Amaury. 
Try this: Mark Out, then use either the ripple delete or extract shortcut to trim the clips. Works?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines