• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for macro or short cut to automatically do multiple frame holds all at once

Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PR is so good at doing common things, I'm just wondering if there is any capability that lets me take a timeline where I have lots of chops and basically, frame hold from the end of every clip that ends with nothing in front of it, to the next one.  That is, I have lots of timelines that look like what I'm attaching here.  It seems like it's totally automatable, as when I do it buy hand, it's always the same, just lots and lots of the same.

peterkellner1_0-1637460948066.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Might be tricky to set up, and will depend on what Macro software you have but it can be done.

You'll probably want to assign keyboard shortcuts to the 'Add frame hold' command and use the ripple trim commands to extend your clips to the next edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be tricky to set up, and will depend on what Macro software you have but it can be done.

You'll probably want to assign keyboard shortcuts to the 'Add frame hold' command and use the ripple trim commands to extend your clips to the next edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  Need to ad ripple-trim to my knowledge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines