Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

losing quality after exporting!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everybudy

I am recording gameplay for youtube (35000 bitrate)and i think its very enough and im recording the facecam from my phone (25000 bitrate)and its enough too...my question is when im editing the video (combining gameplay with facecam) all things and quality is very good but when I try to export file some parts of video is very low bitrate and the facecam quality is too low(these parts of video is the high gpu use parts like high quality graphics in game)

my export settings is 1920*1080 60fps 35 mbp bitrate...when i export 100 mbp and above everything is cool! why should I export with these big settings and my quality is fullHD 1920*1080 (for youtube)and my main video is not 100mpb it is 35!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This sounds strange that only a part of the video is giving you incorrect quality preview. We'll definitely look into this for you.

Which version of Premiere Pro are you using?

Could you share the properties(format, resolution, frame rate, etc) of the facecam and the game play footage?

Also, share the screenshot of the export settings that you are using?

Looking forward for the response.

Thanks,

Shivangi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my facecam reocord settings is: 1920*1080 60fps 25000mbps mp4(fullHD)

gameplay record settings is (1600*900) 60fps 35000mpbs mp4.the reason of recording with this reslution is that my minitor does not support HD.

premiere pro version is:15.4.0(build47)

i sent my export settings (exporting 2560*1440) to get vp9 codec when i upload to youtube but that is not reason for problem because i tried to export with 1600*900 and its same(sent videi to you)as you see in video the first second is good but then its going to low reslution you can focus on facecam to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines