• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loud buzzing only in right channel

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have had this issue come up 4-5 times over the past year. We will begin working on a project and then after opening and closing it a few times through the week, we start to hear a loud buzzing sound that is only in the right channel whenever we play a section of the timeline that has audio from more than one audio source (camera, sound recorder, etc.) The audio was not recording with this buzzing, and it is not present in the source files. It has only happened with weddings, and it usually begins while we are editing a section that has 3-4 tracks from camera audio and 3-4 tracks from our Tascam audio recorders. Even if we disable some of the clips, and mute some clips, it still occurs. I have tried trashing preferences, deleting cache files, making adjustments to the audio hardware settings and nothing helps. I have spoken with Adobe support many times, and they have never figured it out. Please let me know what could be causing this.

Premiere Pro 23.0

2020 iMac

Mac OSX 12.6

3.8 GHz Intel Core i7 8-Core (10th Gen)

72GB of DDR4 RAM

1TB PCIe SSD

27" 5120 x 2880 IPS Retina 5K Display

AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT GPU (16GB GDDR6)

Media is on QNAP TVS-h1288X NAS via 10Gbe

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, if I understand, it is also a problem on Pr 2022.

Sorry for the basic questions, but troubleshooting sometimes requires starting from the bottom up...

You can confirm that shutting down premiere stops the buzzing sound? Does muting the entire project stop it?

Are you using a dedicated sound card?

Integrated speakers? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines