Exit

Loupdeck+ NOT found in Control Surface

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I can't add the Loupdeck+ inside Premiere Pro v14 or 13

I'm running Windows 10 and have tried to install and uninstall.
And also removing firewall. 

Anyone knowing why it's not showing up ?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Was facing the same issue. I just un-installed my loupedeck software and re-installed the latest version.

Its all fixed now and working absolutely fine

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with a Tangent Elements panel, not a LoupeDeck. Interesting tool from looking at them.

I'm presuming you have the LoupeDeck software installed and running prior to starting Premiere?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, but when I used Premiere v14.0/CC2020. it was there and I could choose it. It's now confirmed working in PP CC2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had the same problems after upgrading to Premiere 2020 (mac).

To resolve I found the plugin in version 19:

Applications/Premiere Pro CC 2019 (you might have to secondary click and select show package contents)/Plug-Ins/Control Surfaces/ 

and paste plugin in the new version:

Applications/Premiere Pro CC 2020 (you might have to secondary click and select show package contents)/Plug-Ins/Control Surfaces/ 
--

If the plugins are missing you can also find them below, to install them please unpack the contents to their respective folders.
Mac: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrilbxvlk2gihhm/Loupedeck2.bundle.zip?dl=0

Windows:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldjwq9hp94rmq7p/Loupedeck2premiereplugin.rar?dl=0

I hope it helps. 😉

-- LeoPS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having an issue with Mac Catalina and Premiere 2020? I've installed past versions of Premiere, tried past versions of Loupedeck software, even pasting Bundles files into my Plugins folder - it will not budge except for the forward/reverse shuffles.

Tried Loupedeck+ on an older iMac with CC2018 and it works perfectly, but no dice on a current spec iMac Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same probelem with adobe upgraded to PP CC2020 to 2021 and using Catalina it was working nice in PP CC2020 but in 2021 not showin in control surface help me please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a reply a couple up from your post that lists how to post the plugin in a different folder.

Have you tried that?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed the same issue once I upgraded PP2020 to 2021. I used to be able to choose Loupdesk+ in Contol Panel, but once I've upgraded to PP2021, I can only see: EUCON, Mackie, Tangent in lhe list. I have Windows 10 20H2. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. upgraded PP2020 to 2021. And the link from the dropbox dont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I just dealt with this issue, and following the steps listed on their website wasn't sufficient in solving the matter. So I decided to do a full uninstall of the software. After reinstalling it works good as new!

The uninstall instructions for Windows and macOS can be found in the FAQ section in the link below. For macOS users it does require an extra step beyond just moving the Application to the trash bin, so please make sure you read the instructions carefully.

https://loupedeck.com/en/support

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a complete uninstall/reinstall following the Loupedeck site, I was thinking that the loupedeck+ would be up and running in the new version of Premire (15.1) but it's not the case... You also need to add it in the Preferences/Control Surface/Device Class.loupedec_add.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You always need to add control surfaces directly in Premiere. Whether Loupedeck, Tangent, Palette/Monogram, Behringer, Mackie, whatever.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@BenCote i had a similar issue the Loupedeck controller should work 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was facing the same issue. I just un-installed my loupedeck software and re-installed the latest version.

Its all fixed now and working absolutely fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for chiming in and sharing your suggestion.I'm sure it will help others too.

Cheers,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines