Low Exception error: Gpu Filter (Universe plugin)

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately I've been running into issues with Adobe Premiere for over a year now with my new PC.
As soon as I use the hardware accelerated plugins from Red Giant - Universe, my adobe crashes or playback stops. And as I try to render the video it also crashes. I've contacted Red Giant/Maxon, but they can't reproduce the problem on their end.

I believe this is an issue between AMD and Premiere unfortunately.

Switching from video renderer to Software only instead of Hardware accelerated does seem to stabilize it and create fewer crashes however, having render times of over 10 hours is just no option for me.

Video: 
https://youtu.be/APVgjQ7GQb8

Specs CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
RAM 32 GB (2x 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3600 or 3200)
Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 6800 Motherboard: Asus Tuf Gaming Pro x570 WIFI
Soundcard: Focusrite 2i4 (2nd Gen)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor WINDOWS 10 PRO

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried some new steps,

- BIOS update
- Chipset driver update
- Fresh/clean install GPU drivers
- Updated gpu Radeon 6800 to 22.5.2 

Slightly more stable with about 15 % less crashes. I can render a clip which lasts less than 1 Second with a universe effect on it. But other than that still crashes and errors.

Here's some extra pictures. I pray somebody can help as I pay a lot of money for this plugin.Universeglitch_0 (without Universe Plugin).pngUniverseglitch_1 (With Universe Plugin).pngUntitled-1.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines