Low-level exception on speeding up clip

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only see old posts on this issue but im having it.

So whats happening is im editing 3 different clips and on the third one, if i try to speed it up using RMB>Speed/Duration It will give me the low-level exception error when i try play-back. It also freezes the program completely and i have to reload everything. Is this a problem because of 60fps or something?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks - Mog

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also i tried it on another one and it worked just fine.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mogdyr   ,

Sorry for this problem again. We have improved this workflow in the latest beta build. Can you please try the latest beta build version 22.5.0.29(or higher) from the creative cloud and let us know how it goes there?

You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

If you still face this issue, please share your media files(& project) here and we will check at our end https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

I hope it will help.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines