• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low quality REEL on the major social

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning everyone. I would like to ask to the community how can i recover this situation. I Bought a Sony Zv-E10 for my baking Clip. According to the fact i get the clip on 4K 25FPS and export on Adobe premiere pro on the best quality, I would like to know what thing I should change as exporting because Instagram COMPLETELY destroy your clip. There is an embarrassing loss of pixel once the video is charged that is not even possible understand the video was taken on a good videocamera. I sincerely dk what to change (the insta settings about charge video on max quality is already checked. If you need other specific information just ask me about. Thank you very much for you time. If could be helpful I'm gonna link the insta page so you can have an idea what I'm talking about.

https://instagram.com/bakingtherapy_ig?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshots of your media properties, sequence settings, and export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caratteristiche sequenza adobe premiere.PNGProprietà clip girata naturale 2.PNGProprietà clip girata naturale.PNGProprietà esportazione 1.PNGProprietà esportazione 2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here You are! Sorry if it's italian, if you need more stats and information just ask me. Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at a few movies on insta and they look fine to me.

You probably need more light and watch the focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your opinion! I agree about the lights, the ones I took are not so good. I need to buy new one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines