Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lower quality when exported

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here is the problem

I am trying to make a timelapse video. I made some images, import them in premier, choose the settings i want and then export.

The problem is with the exported video. One of the sources is exported in high quality no problem there, but when the next source starts the quality degrades just for this source and it is very strange. You can see it in the sky and the clouds. It's not as sharp and it's kinda pixelated like when you are watching hd footage on 4k tv.

Here is a link to the video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fU9KeaIMrb-4PHSr3thatxGwqRYh5cHu/view?usp=sharing

Please help!

Here are the settings i use

2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Antoni5C2D,

Sorry to hear about this. Have you tried exporting in any other format like QuickTime - Apple ProRes & checked if the exported video is looking better?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines