• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color and Lumetri Scopes

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this video made by Adobe if you change the black levels in lumetri color you can visually see the change in lumetri scopes.

How come on my premier I am not seeing the visual changes in Lumetri Scopes?

I have attached a video. 

Here is a link for the video made by adobe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2p6bQx64Mo

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First ... I would NOT use the Blacks control in Lumetri for more than five IRE points change ever. In actual usage, it's like a swinging door hinged around 12 IRE, I've got articles posted on that on my own blog.

For general darks work in the Basic tab, use the Shadows control to set the main movement, then just use the Blacks for the 'trim' of the black point to get best usage without artifacts.

Now that we've got the basis of function down, let's get to your issue. First thing to check is ... do you have the GlobalFx Mute toggled to "on"? As if you do, then you of course don't get any effects from any effects applied.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Neil! I can't find your article. Would you kindly point me to it. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's the link ... the article is from a few years ago, but the tools do the same thing ...

Neil

Basic Tab Tonal Controls in Action

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines