Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color Auto Correct Not Working

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The auto correct button is not working in Lumetri Color (I can still change settings manually), has anyone had this problem before or know how to fix it?

I have already tried resetting the workspace multiple times. 

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an acknowledged problem with the 22.1 build. It works in the 22.0 build and they will have it (and a number of other things) fixed in another build due out ... soon we hope.

You can work in the 22.0 build if you want to revert, using the CC Desktop app to do so.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reverted to V 22.0 and I'm back in business. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so Adobe is telling us to "downdate" the update?

and at the same time keep annoying us to upgrade anytime we open the software.

geez, i pay a lot of money per month for this, and i have to struggle with such bugs since YEARS!

VERY annoying, VERY annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann's answer was from back in December, with an earlier build as the latest version out. But it's almost March now, and I'm running 22.2, and the Auto correction in the Basic tab, and Apply Match in Color Wheels tab are both functioning as expected.

If they aren't working for you in 22.2, then ... post what's happening. And we'll see if we can get that working for you.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed when I have Warp Stabilizer applied, Auto Lumetri Color does not work.

Solution: remove warp stabilizer effect, add auto lumetri color, re-apply warp stabilizer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp is THE most heavy effect in the whole program. Lumetri is probably next. Doing BOTH on a clip is a load on the system, for about any system.

My recommendation for any system and workflow where you use Warp on any clips ... get that Warp what you want, then do a FULL Render & Replace of the clip to a good DI/digital intermediate format ... ProRes, DNx, Cineform ... then do any other effects as normal.

That way, the intensive processing of Warp is done and gone.

At the least, apply Warp, nest, then apply Lumetri.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved it for me... it works almost perfectly to just toggle-off the stabilizer (click the "fx" logo), hit Auto on Lumetri, then toggle the stabilizer back on. It's not precisely the same as without the stabilizer, but if one is splitting hairs like that then they shouldn't be relying on the Auto button anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what worked for me,

1) disabled my fx of warp
2) did my auto Lumetri Color
3) reactived the Fx of the warp. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the correct answer. Two years later this still is not fixed, and all the advice about "version 22" seem laughable in retrospect. This answer should be at the top. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reality just ... is.

Warp is an incredibly resource intensive computational load. Often even more than Neat Video noise removal.

Applying either Warp or Neat to a clip, then applying another heavy effect, is simply unrealistic.

I run a 24 core CPU, 128GB of RAM, twin Nvme drives, a pretty significant system. I would never work that way. Apply Warp or Neat, Render and Replace for a new clean media clip, then do further work.

I don't see the sense of forcing your computer into a constant load struggle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto button does not work properly when Warp Stabilizer is added first.

Change stacking order works.

It works correctly in the beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Put warp stabilisation in last in the list of effects THEN appli auto correction

If you already have lumetri then put it AFTER stabilisation then do auto correct.

You can do this by drag and drop the effect last in the list of effects.

This prevent you from removing stabilisation and re-apply it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines