• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color: Basic Corrections Disappear

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened a few times today - I'd add an adjustment layer above my clip, and then grade it using the white balance and tone options located in the Basic Correction section of the Lumetri Color panel. After getting it setup how I like I'd play through the clip to make sure I needed no more changes. But this time when I select the adjustment layer it shows that all of my Tone corrections are set at the default '0' while my White Balance corrections still show the edits I made. The adjustment layer still visually has all the edits made, but can't figure out why all the 'Tone' options are at 0. This is a pain since I'm duplicating the adjustment layer to other clips and then needing to slightly tweak them.

Also my color wheels still show the edits I made.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

That's ... really odd. I can't replicate with the current build in 2018 on my Win10 machine. And I'm thoroughly bamboozled. Never heard of something like this.

If you shut down and come back is it still doing this?

Does it do this on new projects or just this one?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's ... really odd. I can't replicate with the current build in 2018 on my Win10 machine. And I'm thoroughly bamboozled. Never heard of something like this.

If you shut down and come back is it still doing this?

Does it do this on new projects or just this one?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restarted and it seems to be doing fine. Not sure why I didn't just try this earlier. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully it stays away!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still happening in Premiere all the time. Really annoying. I'l be making changes for ages, then tab to or enter.. and BAM! all changes resets itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines