• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri not exporting

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use lumetri color, when rendering a video, the effect does not turn on, and the video is compiled without lumetri

[Moderator note: post branched to new discussion for clarity of separate issues]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

The clear tool did not help, but removed all the adobe programs, then I deleted all the adobe folders in the program files, in the documents, rebooted the computer, and put all the programs again. While everything works. Thanks for the help !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Sorry, the case is that LUTs are not stored in the proper place. Try locating them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/looks-and-luts.html

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I'm fully understanding your problem.

So ... when you select a clip in the timeline by clicking on it, then work with the controls of the Lumetri panel in your Color workspace, do the changes show in the Program monitor? Note, they won't show in the Source monitor, only in the Program monitor.

Next, are you talking about rendering previews for a sequence, or exporting to a file?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Lumetri work on timeline, but if i export file to media encoder, i have error.( my up message )

Lumetri color not on in out file

2. If i export on adobe premier, i have error ( 1 message forum )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok ... do you mean you get an error box stating there was a problem, or just that the effect doesn't show on the exported media?

If you get an error box what does it say specifically? A screen-grab of the export dialog box and another of the error box would be very helpful.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export from premier cc 2017 - Снимок экрана 2017-06-11 в 4.20.40.png

When I Queue to Media Encoder

LOG:

Export error Error compiling the movie. Rendering error using GPU The frame can not be processed. Recording using the export tool: H.264 Write to file: \\? \ D: \ WORK \ MARAFON \ OUT \ TEST \ 1_1.mp4 Record file type: H264 By time code: 00: 39: 36: 22 - 00: 39: 37: 06 Effect rendering: AE.ADBE Lumetri Rendering with offset: 1191,200 sec. Component: EffectFilter type GPUVideoFilter Selection tool: 9 Error code: -1609629695

and Lumetri color is off in the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note that those give a time either specific or in a very narrow time frame. This would indicate a problem at that point on your sequence.

Do you get the same problem in other projects? If you haven't tried, create a small test project of a couple clips and test.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem in other project, in new project, in old project, in new file, in old file.

If i render effect on timeline, i can export normal file, but good export from premier About One out of five times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This involves a lot of mixed hardware and media/effects interaction. So we'll need some information here;

OS/CPU/RAM/GPU/vRAM ... probably the video driver in use ... the media being used: codec, frame-size & rate, how it is made or which camera ... where your media lives in your computer, how many drives are involved in your computer & how connected to the motherboard. And of course, what other PrPro effects might have been used in typical projects, and any third-party apps or programs have "touched" the media.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 10/ 6700k / 32gb / GTX980 / Driver 382.53 (Nvidia)

Source video :

Type: MPEG Movie

File Size: 2,80 GB

Image Size: 3840 x 2160

Frame Rate: 25,00

Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 16 bit - Stereo

Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo

Total Duration: 00:04:03:09

Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1,0

VR Projection: None

Cam sony a7sii

But I wrote above that it does not depend on the project and the video source. I completely uninstalled the program and installed it again

This issue started after the last 2 updates of the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok ... what a pain. I've been 'locked out' of color correction before myself.

When uninstalling, did you simply do a system uninstall of the app, or did you use the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool? That does something very important: it removes the various files that the Adobe apps put around the computer in the User folder tree and/or other places that typically hold the data that gets screwed up and causes malfunctions of the software. Simply uninstalling with the OS gets nowhere in that case ... as the corrupted bit often isn't in the Program files folders.

So when you re-install, PrPro "sees" there are user/preference files in place, and just uses them.

The CC Cleaner Tool dumps all those files also, so you do get a completely clean install. No guarantee it will fix this, but if you haven't tried, it's worth a shot.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Note: I've used it following the instructions, which say to uninstall via the OS uninstaller then run this ... but it didn't work a couple times ... so I had to reinstall the app, then use the Cleaner Tool to do both nuking the app and the user/preference files. That just ... worked. So when I've needed this, that's what I do.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The clear tool did not help, but removed all the adobe programs, then I deleted all the adobe folders in the program files, in the documents, rebooted the computer, and put all the programs again. While everything works. Thanks for the help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just glad you're working ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, the case is that LUTs are not stored in the proper place. Try locating them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/looks-and-luts.html

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines