• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri saved presets seem corrupt all sliders to the left in dialog box

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately the saved presets I use every day have become "corrupt" When in the Lumetri dialog box the sliders such as exposer, contrast , Blacks ect are all to the extrem left and when I slide them to the right the image becomes blown out or very incorectly adjustred. I have restarted the program and the cdomputer but those presets remain the same. See attached image.

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 8.50.01 AM.png

 Thanks in adavance for any help.

Scott

New to thios form but I am running a Mac studio M1 Max Ventura OS

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @scottadunbar,

Thanks for writing in. I noticed that a bug fix was done in Beta that seems related to Lumetri presets and Software Rendering being enabled. You may want to check the latest Beta out to see if that is fixed yet. Let me know. Sorry for this situation.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing this issue as well on 24.2.1.  Ridiculous, you release betas and still have these issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still experiencing issues here? Let me know. You can also send me the preset. Just upload it to Creative Cloud, Google Drive, or DropBox and PM me the link.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Still Having the issue and with Beta 24.2. Downloading latest to try tonight. I will upload preset but its not one but all Lumertri preset I make. See if you can recreate just set a color balance change some values for exposure contrast ect. And a color adjustment in curves like pull red out of the shadows and save. Create new project and try to use preset.

Its the same failure everytime for me.

Thanks,

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, as well as a community of people on Reddit are also experiencing this issue. I have not tried the beta nor do I plan to, but hoping this gets patched in an update soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an ongoing issue in the lastest release in premiere 24. If you apply any form of saved lumetri preset, upon saving and reloading the project all the sliders will be justified to the left.

Even importing the sequence into a new session will show them properly, but again if you save and reopen it's back to square one. 

This is unacceptable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am seeing the same problem (Premiere Pro latest version 24).

All the sliders are stuck to the left.

I can make adjustments by typing in the value adjustments but that is quite laborious, hence the usefulness of the sliders!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines