• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LUT and Color Corrections won't appear unless TL Rendered

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an adjustment layer to go over the entire project to place my LUT onto. When I input my LUT it shows up on the preview box under the creative panel but it does not show up on the project panel unless I render out the entire timeline. Then as soon as I go to make color corrections on specific clips or make any changes to any clip the changes dissapear. I don't know what to do. I obviously can't color correct the video if I have to render every time I make a minor change. Please help

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility:

Make sure you have not accidently disabled the 'fx' toggle.

If in use it will appear as an icon labelled 'fx' directly under your program monitor in a row of little icons.

If active it will be a highlight colour (blue). Click it to turn off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response Steve. Unfortunately that's not it. All other effects are active. It is just my color corrections and LUTS that are having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines