LUT automatically being added and I can't turn it off

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I started editing a short film on my personal computer and everything has been going fine. I then transfered the project and files to my friend's brand new computer and for some reason Premiere has automatically added a LUT to all of the footage. I've looked through every menu to see if any LUT's or color settings are turned on and I haven't been able to find anything. I can see the RAW footage only as thumbnails in the bins but once the mouse hovers over a clip it changes to the LUT. I've attached screenshots of the bin. 

When I open up the lumetri color window I can see the RAW image again as the thumbnail on the right but when I click on the FX dropdown and click "clear" nothing happens as if nothing is even applied. There is a screenshot of that below as well. I'm very confused on this and could use any tips or advice on how to get this LUT off. I've gone through my project settings and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 1.08.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 1.09.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 1.07.59 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not a LUT ... it's color managment.

First, what's your media format/codec, shot by what camera?

Second, to check Premiere's new CM settings, you go to the bin, right-click the clip, Modify/Interpret Footage ... at the bottom is the CM options.

Post screengrabs of those.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines