• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LUTs & transferring projects

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a frequent issue with custom LUTs not transferring when sending projects to another editor.

It's frustrating as not only do the LUTs themselves not transfer and automatically link up on the other end but they also don't linkup when you manually add the LUTs to the same custom folder on the receiving machine.

In fact it doesn't even show what LUT was used before so even if the editor was to link them up manually they'd also need you to tell them exactly what LUT was used for which clip.

When working with large projects this ends up creating hours of extra work and is very frustrating given the tiny filesize of the actual LUTs.

I'd love for the LUTs to carry across seemlessly or perhaps at least for there to be a 'missing luts' options similar to the missing font/footage pop-up we currently have [when you recieve a new project] so it's really quick to update the whole projects missing files.

Anyone else having this issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, that can be a pain. As far as I know, if you're sharing project files, the LUTs would have to have the exact same name and the exact same location on disc. @Francis-Crossman  ... am I wrong?

This is something that could use some attention ... you might want to post a Premiere Pro UserVoice request for that capability. If you do, post a link back & I'll be happy to upvote.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines