• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LUTs do not work in Pr and AE 22.4 | programs do not run

Guide ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, after update 22.4, Pr and AE have stopped running.

After a long torment, I identified the problem. I deleted the c LUTs folder, which is located in the root of the program in the Common folder. There are two created folders Technical and Creative. This is the way Adobe employees wrote about. It doesn't work for me right now. Although everything was fine before the 22.4 update. As soon as I updated it, Pr and AE hung up at the download stage and the download did not go on.

Are there Adobe employees who will clearly say what the hell is going on?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting for the Pr/AE to load with the installed LUT in the folder under the path "Program Files - Adobe - Common" is about 1 minute. Before update 22.4, it downloaded instantly.

Who has faced a similar problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange how users can have such different results!

For me,  the loading of LUTs from the Program/Adobe/Common/LUTs/Technical and Creative folders is nearly instantaneous.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil, I ran into this problem yesterday. This is the first time I have such a situation. Specially timed it, exactly one minute. But, this is provided for over a hundred LUTs. If Luts up to 50 is loaded with an interval of 7 seconds. I'm shocked myself, this has never happened before. And I identified the problem by accident. Reinstalled the system and installed Adobe on a clean one. Everything started as before. Then I rolled Luts along the specified path and here is such an unpleasant situation. I emphasize that the quantity and quality of Luts was absolutely the same before the update. What could be the reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No clue ... I'll have to test that tomorrow, that would be bad ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as soon as I finish the projects, I will try to delete all the products and install them again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines