• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LUTs not working when created on silicon computers

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get my custom LUTs to work. I have always created my own video LUTs by exporting them from the Lumetri tab within Premiere Pro. I recently discovered that when I create them on my new silicon Mac, the LUTs simply turn my videos white. However, when I create them with my old intel-based Mac, and THEN import them into my new silicon Mac, then they work fine. Anybody else experiencing this? I'll be getting rid of my Intel-based Mac soon, so I hope Adobe fixes this.

Side note, Adobe, please create a user-friendly solution for LUT management. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jungerer303,

Sorry about that. Where are you placing LUTs? Did you create custom folders for them on your Mac? Please do not place them in your app package as that can cause strange problems like that. More info here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-premiere-pro-lumetri-color-custom-lut-di...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I'll try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines