Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M.2 Drive with Adobe Premiere Pro

Engaged ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
The HP Z2 Tower came with windows installed on a 500GB  M.2 solid state drive .

I work mostly in Premiere Pro to edit films. 
The Adobe: C:/Documents/Adobe/ - is filling up the M.2 Drive. Because M.2 is almost full I am unable to burn files to Mdisc because of no usable file space. 
How can I relocate, example, Adobe/Premiere Pro/15.0 to another harddrive. I have two additional internal harddrives installed. If possible I need to work from one of the 4TB drives.
Thanks !

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

found this, cleaned up c drive and the burn worked...

Often, when burning files, the burner program uses a temporarily folder on your C: Drive to copy the contents of the items too, ready to burn. This stops buffer underrun problems among other issues.

If you do not have the necessary space on your C: Drive for this temporary folder then the burning process won't start and you'll receive this message.

Often these programs may try to secure the full 100GB of space on your C: Drive regardless of the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

found this, cleaned up c drive and the burn worked...

Often, when burning files, the burner program uses a temporarily folder on your C: Drive to copy the contents of the items too, ready to burn. This stops buffer underrun problems among other issues.

If you do not have the necessary space on your C: Drive for this temporary folder then the burning process won't start and you'll receive this message.

Often these programs may try to secure the full 100GB of space on your C: Drive regardless of the actual file sizes to be copied.

Either try to free up some space on your C: Drive and see if the burning process then works. Or if you have an external drive or other drive with more than 100GB of free space, try changing the temporary folder location in the burning software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines