• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M1 export problems

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get my M1 mac to export anything without glitches. Tried the whole Rosetta thing but that works only sporadically. I'm on the 22.4 version and it's still happening. Seriously Adobe, this is a major problem; i've had clients saying why can't i get the files to them. Can anyone help at all with a workaround?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonnyholmes,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please share a screenshot of the glitch that you are getting in the exported media. Also, let us know the type of media files you are working with, the effects applied & the export settings. We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back Sumeet - apologies for not replying earlier. I'm running Premiere 22.4.0 on a M1 Macbook Pro. It doesn't matter what media files I'm working with as the problem occurs regardless. I'm outputting H264 High Bitrate & also Quicktime Prorez. It appears to happen more when exporting the H264 but it does happen sometimes on the QT's as well. I've attached an example of a glitch - but they vary to being just a single frame (like this) or 6 or 7 frames of flashing glitches. Hope you can help me out - cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ar you rendering in Hardware or Software mode? Can you try the other mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in Hardware mode - I'll try the Software mode though to see what happens - thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines