• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M1 MacBook Pro 8G: Application Memory

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a new M1 Macbook Pro last week and the only applications I have downloaded are Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro. As I started running Premiere Pro and started to edit my second edit of my AVI videos, averaging around 250 MB, of my video I got this message:
"Your system has run out of application memory."
I'm not sure how or why this is happening as I have almost nothing on my computer.
I also got a message before I downloaded the app, I attached the messages below

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Memory and hard drive space are not the same... how much of each do you have?

For example... my home built Win10 computer has 64Gig of ram memory and 3 SSD drives with 256G + 512G + 1Terabyte of drive space

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Apple M1 chip with 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine 8 BG unified memory and 512 GB SSD storaage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues. My configuration is the same as yours. With Photoshop as the only app, editing a single photo rapidly leads to 20gb memory usage and the application full error. I am now updating to Big Sur latest version in the hope that it fixes things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  I have a M1 8G Ram.  Trying to render a 25G source file.  

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Are you getting this issue on export? If so, could you share your export settings? 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can share the setting but tried several and nothing worked.  It fails at the same place 58% regardless of the settings.  The source file is 25GB and I'm using the scale/position transformation to 'crop' the entire 1hr video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I'm going through exact the same problem.
I use M1 macbook pro, and my premiere project crashes when I try to preview the parts I applied red-giant plug-in.
It went fine few months ago, but the error started from June.
Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines