• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M1 Pro (Macbook Pro) H.264 export glitches

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just started working on a new Macbook Pro (M1 Pro 2021) and the first export I did with my normal workflow had a lot of yellow glitchy frames (I attached a screenshot) and some graphics disappeared randomly on the video. I have tried with different formats and codecs but I still have the same problem. However, the same project is exported smoothly by my Intel-based iMac. Is anyone experiencing the same problem, has anyone found a way around it? 

Thanks.

Javi.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Try turning off Hardware encoding in the Video tab of the export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

It looks like the issue is fixed in the latest Premiere version 22.4. I've exported two projects since I updated it and I've had no more glitches so far. Thanks for the follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

@wakeupzuzi Please check the latest Premiere Pro 22.4. This issue should be fixed as also reported by many users now. Please report back in case you still see this issue.

Thanks, Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having issues in 22.5. rosetta isn't helping either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a fix . Just a temporary solution but I had the same exact problem I was able to get my exports to stop glitching by going to the sequence settings and changing my time base to 24 fps. Idk what your settings were before but that's what I came up with. I hope that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a fix for this? I'm exporting using software only and it's even worse. WHAT. IS. GOING. ON???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First remove Premiere Pro and the Beta version. Then install only the Beta and open the project. I closed it without saving and installed the Pro version. Finally, I opened the project in Premiere Pro with the plugins and everything worked.
I hope it works for you. God bless you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried turning on the Rossetta option on premiere and try rendering
again? That fixed my issue when trying to render interlaced(or upper
first) with Premiere Pro on M1Max.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I can check that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep, tried that too. Only thing that worked was exporting from a Intel based mac. Came out perfect.

This is a known issue with adobe right now, from what I understand they are working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I've had the same issue with the Mac Mini M1, for a moment I've tried this (check the image under), and it worked for a couple of projects, then the issue began again. But for now it's the best solution I found. Still I think it's a problem between Adobe Premiere Pro and the new Apple M1 devices. 

Pr Pro issue.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What has worked for me is using the Adobe Stock 20 Mbps codec, increasing the bitrate to 36-40 Mbps, and exporting exclusively from Media Encoder. Even doing that I get small glitches here and there. This bug has only added more and more steps to my workflow, I really hope Adobe fixes it soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've messaged Adobe and have been told they're aware of the problem and are working on a fix. God only knows why they couldn't communicate that on a forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Adobe could save themselves and the forum moderators a lot of work if they just posted known issues to a central location, so everyone is up to date. This behavior shows how they don't understand their customer's difficult position as well as the huge opportunity it provides them to gain more trust. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Commenting to see when this issue will be handled. Hopefully soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone , 

Can you please try the latest beta build once? We have done some export improvements in the latest beta builds. You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please try and let us know how it goes in the beta build. If you still see this issue in beta builds, please share your original footage/Project file & export settings. We will check it at our end.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wish i could say there was a difference, but the beta programs dont even use the effects i use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@wakeupzuzi Please check the latest Premiere Pro 22.4. This issue should be fixed as also reported by many users now. Please report back in case you still see this issue.

Thanks, Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the latest release has broken colour matte. I have a cropped, resized PiP above a white colour matte. It was working yesterday, booted up today, some parts of the edit display the white background as black. I updated before starting this project so it's not that....have deleted render files, imported into a new project, changed the white to 99% luminance, only thing that works is modifying Lumetri slightly. M1 Mac Mini. So. Many. Bugs. Constantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I still have issues with it tried multiple format and it is the same on the same spot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the issue is fixed in the latest Premiere version 22.4. I've exported two projects since I updated it and I've had no more glitches so far. Thanks for the follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me opening in Intel (Rosetta) mode worked. A lot of people are saying that, but aren't explaining how to open in rosetta mode.

Go to creative cloud, click the 3 dots, then click Open (Intel). Screenshot attached.

Hope this helps anyone. I was pulling out my hair trying to fix this issue for a couple of days.Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 9.14.56 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue does not appear to be resolved for me. I just set up Premiere 22.4 on my new Mac Studio w/ M1 Ultra and I am having all kinds of errors trying to export h.264 from a timeline.

ProRes exports just fine, and then transcoding to h.264 in ME works fine as work-around for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is not resovled for me in the latest version. Exporting with Rosetta doesn't fix eather. Adobe please advise. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 14.06.36.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines