• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS - Cant move the Premiere window to a different monitor

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, most mac programs I can move from one monitor to another with the minimize, maximize, close buttons, but with Premiere I am unable to move it. Like the program moved up beyond the task bar and its stuck there. I tried different things but I cant find a way to drag the program to move it to the other monitor. Please help. I can move the right, left, and bottom margin, but not the top. Below is a screenshot of what I can see. I cant go higher.

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 1.25.31 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying you can't see the green/yellow/red buttons on the program window (as in your screenshot)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I couldn't see the green/yellow/red and couldn't resize the window. Change the monitor display settings to a different size and that allowed me to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try ctrl+\ to reveal top bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ann! Will try this next time. I resize the screen display settings and was able to see it that way, but will try ctrl+\ next time. That is a lot easier! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines