• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major Blackmagic Raw issue - all of my projects ruined

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea what is going on. Yesterday everything worked fine and nothing has changed with my system.

I use Blackmagic cameras and today opened a project I have been working on.

I got a pink alert on the bottom of the screen: "premiere braw error 1 metadata editing unavailable for this clip"

All of the Braw settings were reset on my clips.

The BIG problem is I can not go in a change the settings, the entire interface is different and not accessible (pictured).

If I import a new Braw clip ito the project, that clip has NO braw settings at all (pictured)

ONLY if I create a NEW project can I import clips and make changes as normal.

So I will have to do the ENTIRE project over again and rebuild all of the sequences.

I opened other projects I am working on: same thing. Every project I have ever done using Braw is effected.

I tried uninstalling/re-installing Premiere, using previous version, updating Blackmagic Raw Player...

This is a huge, HUGE problem for me.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davecory83,

We're sorry to hear about this. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Have you tried importing your old project in a new project file to check if it's working properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yowza.

Have you tried the Autokroma plugin? I used to constantly have issues with the freebie BM plug, but Autokroma's just has always worked. And btw ... they probably would give you better support to 1) explain what's happened to you and 2) get you working again even with the BM plugin than any Adobe staffer or BM staffer can provide.

So checking their site, you may well find an answer to this issue, and asking their support people about it would get some help also. Again, even for using the BM plugin.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @R Neil Haugen  !

As he said, you should try our BRAW Studio third party plugin. For FREE you should get the exact same features than the BM plugin. Just download, install it, then open an empty project, open the "BRAW Studio Panel" (Top menu : Window -> extensions) and in the "Toolbox" tab, convert all your existing project started with the BMD plugin to be able to use them with BRAW Studio without issue.

With the Premium version of BRAW Studio (which is not free), you can grade your BRAW clips easily directly inside the BRAW Studio Panel, a bit like Lumetri ! You can also batch apply some modifications (like select multiple BRAW and change ISO => all changed in one click !), there are special Presets you can save, you can Trim your files, ... More infos here.

If you have any issue with BRAW Studio, please contact us and we will help you !  

Best,
Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines