• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making smoother dialogue ending.

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing interview on premiere pro 2021, where I need to cut dialogue off mid sentence. How do I make it so that the person sounds as if they are finishing the sentence? Maybe it could be done by changing the tone of the word so that instead of being high toned, it is low? I'm also new to premiere pro and I need help asap! Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I would do is have a look through the all the footage and see if the required end of sentence is used anywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestion! Is it not ideal to edit the audio that way? And do you think maybe garage band would be a better program?

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i use izotope pitch vocal shifting for this. or ozone. i don't think premiere is going to be a good way to handle something like this. it would be like using a sledgehammer to fix a nail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines