• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

marker that move with clip

Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i am plaing marker to sign all the differnt part of my project in the assembli process. But if by any reason i need to move the parts, the marker will not move..and that will cause a problem as i will need to move all the markes

Is there a way  i can link marker to part or another method?

I see i can set a marker on clips but it doesn't look easy to use..it is too small to see and also i am not able to see the text i put in..

thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have two types of markers ... clip markers and sequence markers. You're right, sequence markers stay with the sequence, and don't move with clips. Because they aren't attached to clips.

Clip markers are fairly small little things on the clip itself, and it's often better to enlarge track heights to see them better. That's what you should do, and there are keyboard shortcuts you can set for changing track heights and setting track height multiple options.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok if i enlarge i can see th eclip marker better..but i still cannot "access" to it. While if i go with the mouse pointer close to the sequence marker i can see the text inside..or i can edit or delete..it seems i cannot do anything the the clip one, as the cursor change from selection  to other...how can i see th econtent or edit/delete it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on it, which ain't so easy. Or ... use the 'go to next/previous' marker shortcut keys.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made a tutorial to show you how to move sequence markers with your clips:
https://youtu.be/NepnZNRtr50

Hope it helps..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines