Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Markers keep coming back after deleting premiere pro

Participant ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Working on a big project and the markers I make on the clips and audio itself I keep deleting them cus I don't need them anymore but then when I close the project and re-open all the markers are back?? 

Ideas?? 

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Wow. Clip markers or timeline markers?

And if you say copy the contents of a sequence, paste that on a new sequence, do the markers move also?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Makavelixthadon,

Sorry for the issue. Which version of Premiere Pro are you currently using? Would it be possible for you to share a screen recording of the issue? That would help us better understand the problem. Please share your system specifications as well (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM).

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close the project, dump the cache files, relaunch Premiere and the project. See if that fixes this.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil this worked for some part of my timeline but some other markers stay stubborn and stay haha. any more tips? should I delete the markers after or before clearing cache? thanks for the reply! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow. Clip markers or timeline markers?

And if you say copy the contents of a sequence, paste that on a new sequence, do the markers move also?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines