Markers - Navigate to Timeline Markers Only

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a few timeline markers in my sequence that I would like to navigate to. When I look at my program monitor, those timeline markers are the only ones that appear, however, when I use the Next Marker shortcut, the playhead travels to every clip marker between my timeline markers.

Is there any way to travel to only the timeline markers?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022
Yes, go to the Wrench icon near the top left of the timeline panel and uncheck 'Show Clip Markers'. The shortcuts will now only go to sequence markers.

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022
Lifesaver! Thank you. Also, for anyone else curious, I also had to turn over Duplicate Frame Markers in the same menu.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, go to the Wrench icon near the top left of the timeline panel and uncheck 'Show Clip Markers'. The shortcuts will now only go to sequence markers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lifesaver! Thank you.

Also, for anyone else curious, I also had to turn over Duplicate Frame Markers in the same menu.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines