• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mask can't be moved or resized

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem: Unable to see mask edges, unable to resize, move, or use the pen mask tool (see the attached video, apologies for low quality). I've restarted the program, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the program, and nothing has corrected the issue 

Adobe Premiere Pro Version: 23.1 

Operating System: MacOS 13.1

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hard (at least for me) to understand what you're doing in the video, but is this something that worked previously, or is this something that you've never done before?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used masks before and never had an issue. I can try to re-upload a higher quality video if that would help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you might find this useful to make sure you actually have a "clean" install

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

And you might want to reset your preferences.  

Do any of the controls (mask, feather, etc)  in the mask change the appearance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All of the controls for mask work. I just can't move the mask or use the pen tool for the mask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines